Monitor Audio Monitor MRW-10
The muscular Monitor MRW-10 powered subwoofer delivers a thunderous bass down to below 30 Hz and offers a totally immersive movie, music, or gaming experience.
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10" long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful on-board 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimising a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility.
Monitor MRW-10 Key Features
- 10" MMP II long throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier – high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger – provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction