Monitor Audio Monitor C150
Featuring twin 51/2" MMP II drivers and the design details found throughout the range, the Monitor C150 centre speaker adds clarity to any performance, ensuring a captivating listening experience.
The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinet or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 51/2" MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability